Sunday, December 4, 2011

Aromatherapy Bath & Body Works Body Lotion: Winner Announcement


The winner of the Aromatherapy Bath and Body Works Body Lotion is:

Angie Cerda: 
"First of all I try to make time for relaxation or “push the pause button” as Dr. Mark Hyman calls it in his book “The ultra simple diet”.I follow Dr Hyman’s advice because he practices functional medicine and is well respected in his area of expertise.
Some of the relaxation techniques I put into practice regularly are:
1.-I take an “UltraBath” 3 times a week (20 minutes of soaking in hot water with Epsom salts and lavender essential oil)
2. - 60 -90 minutes of hot yoga or guided relaxation three times a week
3, - I try to avoid or limit my exposure to negative people.
4. - Practice of deep breathing
5. – I receive a full massage once a week.
6.-And if possible I try to take a 20-30 minute nap daily including the weekend.

So, little steps big changes :P"

Congrats to winner! Inbox me or email me your information for me to mail it.
Look for the next contest in a week or so. Please claim prize within 14 days or prize will return to prize vault.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

ChatterKids and Natural Hazards