Monday, November 28, 2011

First Contest: Relaxation

Mondays seem the most tiring for me and I am in desperate need of a "couch nap." Yes, I have turned into my father with sleeping on the couch for an hour after work. As a kid, I would come home and see my dad sleeping on his side with his white crew socks knocked out. With a eye-rolling look, I vowed that I would not get THAT old.
Well now on Mondays, my couch calls me and happily answer with a greater understanding to my father's snooze.


For the contest, simply post here or on the Facebook page: What do you do for relaxation or simply rejuvenate yourself?
The contest ends Sunday, December 4, 2011  11:59pm. I'll post who the winner is and the winner can inbox or email their address. I'll mail your prize to you. Good luck and tell a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChatterKids and Natural Hazards